This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

We Really Are Leaving :o)



We really did it!!! We bought our tickets!!!!

In 7 days we become a family of 4. YEAH!!! :o) We leave Charlotte on February 13. We will be back February 23 at 11:00pm. A day later our daughter will turn 2. I can't believe this is finally happening. We have waited so long to meet our precious little girl. I have alot of packing to do and of course last minute details to attend to. I will keep in contact with everyone and post pictures of my angels together at last. Everyone pray for us to have a wonderful trip and that all of our paperwork is completed so we can return home on time. This has been a long journey for our family with lots of heartache. We have grown in our faith. I can't wait to move to the next part of the journey and be all together at last. We thank GOD for bringing us this far and pray HE will make this a wonderful trip for our whole family.

BTW. (Dad we got a great deal on tickets even if they were last minute.)

3 comments:

Julie & Patrick said...

Congratulations! I am part of a Dillon family (still awaiting a referral) who has been following the forum and your blog for a long time. It is so encouraging to hear that another family is traveling. I can't wait to hear more about your journey.

God Bless
Julie R

Nadra said...

Amanda,

Woo, hoo!!! This is great news. We left last year at almost the exact same time. Happy Valentine's Day!!! Looking forward to seeing updates on your blog from India.

Congratulations!!!

Sending hugs and prayers.
Nadra

Kristi W. said...

YEAH! YOU DID IT! I'm so excited for you and jealous of course! You are on your way, after having to wait too long. I'll be praying, praying, praying! I can't wait to read all of your updates and you better answer your phone when you get home cause you know I'll be calling you for all the details of the trip.

Love ya,
Kristi