This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Tommorrow We Leave

Hi everyone! I just wanted to post one more time before I start one of the busiest days of my life. Of course, I have 10 million things to do today. We leave for the airport between 0730 and 0800 in the morning. I have to make sure to get all of our things into the suitcases. I have last minute cleaning to do and such. I want to thank everyone who has supported us on this journey. It has been a long road, but all the pain of the last 6 months is GONE. We now only anticipate seeing India and FINALLY seeing our daughter. Words can not describe the feeling. In 3 and 1/2 days, very long days, we will have Ananya forever. I will post pictures and descriptions of our experience as I can. I pray I get everything done today. I will let everyone know how this all goes. I'll try to post on Thursday and give everyone an idea of our first glimpse of India. Talk to everyone later.
Love you all.

3 comments:

angie tucker said...

Congratulations! The time has finally come! We are so excited for you!

We will be checking your blog just in case you get a chance to post.

Safe Travels and God Bless,

Angie

Leveta said...

Amanda:
I am so excited for you. Your daughter is so beautiful and I can't wait to see pictures of her in your arms and hear about your first meeting.I will be praying for a safe travel and an easy adjustment for Ananya.
Leveta

Nadra said...

Amanda,

It's almost surreal isn't it? I'm so excited for you. Before long you will hold your precious daughter. I just can't wait to hop on the computer on Thursday and see your post.

Have a safe trip. We'll be praying for you.

Nadra