This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANANYA!!!



Today our baby turned 2. She handled the day very well. We are trying to establish a schedule at home. Anthony is just a great big brother to Ananya. I'm so proud of him. We had some great pictures taken. I've attached a few of them now. We opened birthday and late Christmas presents at Grandmas. We had a Strawberry Shortcake birthday cake that Grandma bought. She didn't really know what to do with it so I stuck her hands in it.


The trip home went well. We didn't rest well on the flights though. We are all happy to be home and eating our normal foods. I'm going to bed now since I got both kids asleep by 8:00. I'll post more tomorrow.

3 comments:

Leveta said...

Amanda:
She is so beautiful! It is so neat to here about her being at home and about her birthday. Happy Birthday to a beautiful girl!A big high 5 also to Anthony for being such a great big brother and such a trooper on the trip. May God continue to bless your ramily.
Leveta

Pam said...

Welcome home Ananya!!! Happy Birthday Beautiful!!
Hope you all are doing well. Isn't it great to be home?! Ahhhh Target and Walmart, pizza, normal stores...there's no place like home. LOL!
Ananya is such a beautiful girl! I can't wait to hear how well she is doing once you are all settled in.
Love & Hugs!
Pam, Joel & Micah

Micah's favorite aunt (kristy) said...

Hi! I know you don't kow me but I'm Pam's sister, kristy...Baby Micah's aunt. I just wanted to say welcome home!! I've been reading your blog and crying along. Micah has just brought so much joy into our family, I can't even really rememeber life without him! and I know little Ananya will do the same for you! She is absolutely beautiful!! Congratulations! God bless! :o)
~kristy