This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

New Pics and A Step Closer

We received new pictures of Prasun on Monday. It was a great start to my week. He is so handsome. I couldn't stop smiling. He was apparently flirting with Kristy. He was standing in his crib which is wonderful news. I'm extra happy about that.
We also had our homestudy visit yesterday. We are only doing one because we just finished our post placement things. I am praying I can get the remaining paperwork together quickly and have our dossier ready by the first of the year.
Ananya is doing great. She is her normal stubborn, funny self every day. She reacts to seeing Prasun's picture now. She laughs and tries to grap the picture. She tries to kiss the computer. It is too cute.
Anthony is doing great as well. He's ok with having a new brother. He is happy as well to not have to go to India again.
I'll try to post more pictures of the kids tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Labontes said...

I have to say it again, Amanda. I'm so glad this little guy is going home with your family. He just struck me while we were there. Godspeed.
Kristy