This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving, New Pictures, and I'm finally OUTing It


We celebrated Thanksgiving in PA with my Dad and Grammy. We had a great trip up and back. We enjoyed getting to introduce Ananya to more family. The temperature dropped 30 degrees Thanksgiving day. I was kind of glad because it felt like a true PA Thanksgiving. I was so thankful as I carried Ananya around all day. This time last year I felt horrible. I didn't know when my baby was coming home. It was bad and actually got worse before we received Guardianship. This year was great though. Next year will be even better.
We got pictures taken while in PA as you can see. There was a purpose which is the subject of my OUT. Not a huge secret really anymore but...
WE ARE ADOPTING AGAIN.
We hope to have Prasun home by June to be with us. He is 2.75 years old. 33 days younger than Ananya. I hope we get a new picture soon but here is one from earlier this summer. I have added his blog to my blog list on the right.
We have a picture of Ananya and Prasun together in the orphanage before we picked her up.

5 comments:

Angel said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR YOU!!!! That is wonderful. I want DETAILS! I better go check out that blog huh? Hugs, Angel

Nadra said...

Amanda...I am so happy for you. Can't wait to follow your new journey.

Blessings to you my friend.

Kristi W. said...

Glad you finally outed it! Great pics by the way. Beautiful family you've got there!

Kristi

Amy said...

Wonderful! I am glad to have another blog to follow!

Angel said...

There is a present for ya on my blog! Hugs, Angel