This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

New Taste Thursdays, Good Deals, and A Day At The Farm

New Recipe.
This is a simple one and not even really a recipe.
1 box spice or pumpkin cake mix
1 tub cheesecake filling
1 bottle caramel sundae topping
Take spice cake or pumpkin cake mix and make cupcakes without liners. Once cooled, cut in half and spread with a big glob of cheesecake filling. Top each cupcake with caramel topping.
They are very pretty and fairly simple to make.
I don't have any pictures, but here are pictures of the homemade yeast rolls I made last week. They turned out great, and I'm going to make more.

Good Deals
I got the above at CVS for 7 dollars. I had 7 coupons. I got 5.49 in extra care bucks which is like a gift certificate for my next trip. The shampoo and conditioner would have cost more than that out of pocket. My new obsessions are CVS and Walgreens trying to get as much stuff for free (or as close to it as possible). Visit Money Saving Mom for details.
Next up is our day at the farm.
We visited my friend, Karen, in Shelby yesterday. She was having a party and invited us early to help set up. Anthony got to help feed the animals. Ananya got to ride a donkey. Heck, how often do you get to see 3 ducks, about 40 chickens, 4 goats, 2 sheep, 2 horses, a golden retriever, and a Great Perinese with 6 puppies. It was a great day and we finally got back home after 11 last night. I was a great trip and we can't wait to go back.
Hope every one is having a great holiday. Merry Christmas.

No comments: