This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Huge Windstorms!! :o(






Ok. Today we had a huge windstorm on the east coast. We had crazy wind, like almost tornado. The skies were completely clear. We had blue skies and few clouds. Trees are down. We lost shingles off our roof. We meet with the insurance adjuster on Friday. I can't believe it.
On other fronts, Ananya is doing well. Her eating has picked up again. Her sleep schedule is normalizing. She is drinking her milk well before bed. She is picking up new skills. She will blow kisses sometimes. She loves to play "Hands Up!". We are still waiting for her services to start. I don't think that we are losing much though. She is still making progress. Her postures are getting better. She is doing so well with Daddy on the weekends. She is eating an sleeping good without me. I'm so happy. I don't have anything to worry about when I'm gone.
Our puppies are doing well. I started feeding them dog food today. I put food out for mom and went to feed the other dogs. When I turned back around, all 8 puppies were in the dog food. I quickly mixed up their dinner and they ate almost all of it. I hope getting them weaned and finding homes will help mom become healthier. She is just so skinny right now because she is taking such good care of all 8 of them.




1 comment:

Nadra said...

It sounds like you had a little bit of Oklahoma weather. It's no fun. We've been here 11 years and I'm still not used to the tornado warnings.

Ananya gets cuter all the time. I love the picture of her in the swing. Amanda, I know you guys are exactly what this precious little girl needed. So happy for you and her.

Love ya,
Nadra