This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Friday, April 06, 2007

Hi All!!






Hi everyone! Well tonight is the night. I'm going back to work. I'm not especially thrilled but I know Ananya will sleep through it and I'll see her in the morning. YEAH!! For once mom will only get the cheerful part. Last night me and Anthony went to the movies. We saw "Meet the Robinsons". It was really good. The storyline was actually about a boy in an orphanage. The movie was 3D and we ended up with some cool glasses as you can see. I was happy to have a day out with my boy. He has been out of school this week. We have been lazy. As you can see I cut my hair. I was able to donate it to "Locks for Love". Its a whole lot shorter now but so much easier to deal with. Pretty soon Ananya's hair will be as long as mine. Her hair is growing so fast. Its so much like Anthony's because it is unruly. Hopefully that will get better as it grows.

She is really starting to gain weight. I can't wait to go back to the doctor to see how much she gained. I'm not sure the weight we got from the nutritionist was the same as the doctors. She definitely feels like she has gained more than 10 ounces. Some of her clothes fit better now. I was hoping to get their Easter Pictures taken this week. I wanted to get family pictures done too. Unfortunately I didn't do it yet. Either I'll take them this afternoon or they will be spring pictures that are taken next week. Well, I have to go take a nap while Ananya is sleeping. Its going to be hard to stay up all night after living like a normal person for 7 weeks.
Have a good weekend. Happy Easter.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Loving the haircut!!!
Pam

Angel said...

She is definately filling out and looking so beautiful!!! I just love seeing her break out in those smiles. She looks a little more at home every time I see her. Your hair is very cute! Angel