This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Please Visit This Site!!!

All you Indian Mommas (I know there are alot of you) and Korean Mommas too,

You have to visit this site. It tells the adoption story of a family that adopted a 6 year old from Guatemala.
http://www.thevoiceofadventure.blogspot.com/

Also check out this site. Its a Liberian adoption and she is travelling in 12 days to get her son.
http://bringingisaachome.blogspot.com/

You'll love these blogs. Even if you only read a few posts. And scroll dow alittle on the first to hear about Angel's upcoming mission trips.

Amanda (I'm the worst Blog Stalker)

2 comments:

Angel said...

HEY THANKS! I'm flattered. :0) Angel

Leveta said...

Amanda:
I enjoyed so much reading those blogs.I know a Dillon Mom who is adopting 4 children from Liberia through AOH and they have the same concerns.

I've talked with Zoe's Mom on the older child list.She is an adorable little girl and has done so well in her adjustment.A beautiful family too!