This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I'm Still Here!

Not that anyone comes to visit to know about me, but I'm here. Poor Ananya is fighting a horrible virus this week. We've had 3 days of fever >102. No other symptoms which freaks me out. Tylenol and Motrin every 3 hours. I hate that my baby is so sick. She has been fussy, but actually handling it well. She is a trooper.
We have an appointment in Winston-Salem on Tuesday for a pre-op visit with the orthopedist.
It has been hotter than crap around here. I'll have to drag the kids outside and take pictures soon. I just wish the temperature would stay below 95. We haven't had any rain all summer. The grass has been mowed 2 times. Its that dry here.
Well, I better get back to work. I'll try to post some new pictures soon.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hey! I'm here! A few days behind (as is normal in my life) admittedly, but I'm still here!

I hope your little doll is feeling all better.

Love & Hugs,
Jo