This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Lazy Days :o)


Thankfully, we are just cruising through summer and relaxing. These pictures pretty much illustrate our days. Ananya still gets therapy twice a week. She is doing well. Her AFO's aren't ready yet I guess as I haven't gotten a call. Me and the kids are getting ready to go to PA the week after next. We are visiting my Dad and Grandma. We may go to the Pittsburg zoo or something while we are up there. That will be fun.
Ananya is still moving right along. Her medicine seems to be working and loosening her up well. She has started clapping her hands. That is really huge for us. She likes swimming.
This day last year we just got a new picture of Ananya. Our papers had been in India for a little over a month. Only 2 weeks and we got NOC issued. Its crazy that all this happened a year ago. It feels like Ananya has been with us forever. I love her so much. She is doing so well. So here are a few pictures. I have been alittle slack and haven't been taking many pictures.I wanted to send a few hellos. Mom I hope your bronchitis is getting better. Gram, I hope you feel better and have a good week with Aunt Glenda. See you soon. And BIG CONGRATULATIONS to my Dad. He got his Lifetime membership at Weight Watchers. I'm eating cookie dough as I type this. I'll try to be better about posting pictures.

5 comments:

Nadra said...

Amanda...So glad you posted new pictures. I've been thinking of you guys a lot in the past few days. I'm so happy that Ananya is doing so well. She just needed her momma. :)

Hope your trip to PA is fabulous.

Blessings!!

Leveta said...

Amanda:
She is so cute! Growing and changing SO much! I love the pic where she is sitting in the yellow chair.Her hair is getting so long and she has the greatest smile! So So cute!!!!!
Leveta

Ann said...

Amanda,

How far East will you be going into PA? We live in Lancaster and I'd love to catch up if you'd be even close to our area. Arijita would love to see Ananya again. :-)

Anjanette

Pam said...

Ananya looks great Amanda! Her hair is getting so long!! What a beauty!

Grace said...

Amanda,

I was catching up on your blog today... just updated mine too. I've just been updating mine once a month now and with school starting soon this is probably the best I can do. So happy to hear that Ananya is doing so well. She looks so beautiful and happy!! Please feel free to call or email anytime... I would love to visit with you.

Grace