This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

And The Days Go By









The days go by. Anthony gets older. Ananya gets older. My babies are growing. While its fun to watch, I hate to see these days have gone. Ananya got her braces this week. She is tolerating them well. She still does new things each day. No speech, but she is clapping her hands. She smiles so much. Its hard to remember the early days when we first got home and she won't let me put her down.


We are going to PA to spend some time with my Dad and Grammy. We'll be back on Thursday. If I find and internet connection (AKA a Starbucks), I will post some. If not I'll update everyone later. We plan on visiting the Pittsburg Zoo. I'll be a great trip. Bye everyone. See you soon.

3 comments:

The Labontes said...

Been following your blog since you traveled. What a change in Ananya! She is gorgeous.

Kristy

Leveta said...

Amanda:
Both your kids are so beautiful! Ananya is growing and changing every day.Love her little painted toys!
Leveta

Leveta said...

Amanda:
Oops! Sorry I meant to say "I love her little painted toes not toys.A slip of the finger.
Leveta