This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

LEGALS!!!!!


This is a beautiful picture taken in India by friends of ours.
The good news is that we are getting closer to our trip. YEAH!
On December 19th, we received news that Ananya's legals were signed.
Her passport was applied for on December 21st. Double YEAH!
Normal wait time is 4 to 6 weeks. We will find out soon if it will be any sooner.
We have so much to do before our long journey. We will be leaving before long. Thank all those who have prayed and cried with us.
Continue to pray for all the families waiting to travel. My friend Kristi (Daya's mom) will have her case heard the first week of January. Hopefully they will be in India soon.
Finally some happy news.

2 comments:

Nadra said...

Amanda...

Congratulations!!! I know you will be with Ananya soon. We're praying the passport process moves quickly.

Nadra

Teena said...

I am so glad that Ananya's journey is almost over! I'm so excited for you guys and I know that when she gets here everything will be great! I can't wait to meet her myself and spoil her like an aunt is supposed to! I don't know if I ever tell you this or not but what you guys are doing is really admirable. I don't know that I personally would have the courage or even the patience to do what so many of you are doing! You and the other mom's and dad's adopting are truely angels among us! Good luck to you and to the rest of the other parents on your journey!