This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Anthony's Blog

I added the link on the side to Anthony's blog. He will start writing hopefully next week. Some of the posts may be all about video games, but it will get him writing. I have posted a picture of our first big project. An "Earth Cake". It turned out cool. Anthony piped the continents.
www.hotrodanthony.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Willis said...

I really enjoyed your blog. My husband and I are considering adopting a little girl from India. We just adopted our son from Vietnam this March from Dillon International. Our blog is www.willisadoptionstory.blogspot.com. If you'd like an invitation, e-mail me at Wbow58@aol.com
Heather