This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sorry to be so Glum :o)



I just wanted to post a couple pictures and show everyone how beautiful my princess is. All of the pain I described in my previous post is gone. Now we deal with the day to day reality of finally having Ananya. We are planning Anthony's birthday party on Friday evening. He is going to be 9. I can't believe how time has flown. I'll say it again. Anthony is the greatest big brother. He loves his sister so much. He is always giving her kisses and hugs. He like to hold her and carry her around. He is the greatest. His grades have improved greatly since we got home. It seems that he takes his new responsibilities very seriously. I will post more after the party. We are having company for the weekend as well. Grammy (Ananya's Great-grandma) and Pa-Paw (Ananya's grandfather) are coming to visit for the weekend. We can't wait to see them.

3 comments:

Angel said...

Great post. Of course I totally relate with all your feelings. I think the adoption process is an overwhelming, life changing process. You come out different than you started. Hopefully, that is stronger and better. It took me time to recover too. I was emotionally spent. NUMB! I totally get that. Hugs!! Angel

Kristi W. said...

Ananya is beautiful! Are you having some warm weather there or what? A sundress in March!!! I wish!!!! Geez, I guess I know where to move...
We need to catch up! I'll try to give you a call this week. :)

Kristi

Leveta said...

Amanda:
I love when you post new pics of Ananya. She is so beautiful! I too can relate to all your feelings. I love to talk about adoption and wish I could make everyone understand how life changing it can be for everyone involved.
Leveta-whose weather is wonderful here too. Kaitrin wore a sundress on Sun. and today it was 75 and we had to cut the grass. I don't ever remember doing that in Mo.