This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Not Yet:o(

We got news yesterday that Ananya's passport won't be issued this week. Probably not next week either. So.... Now we wait proabably another two weeks before we can leave. As you can imagine, I'm not happy. I want to leave now. We have to go back and redo our time off. Now I will probably have both of my childrens birthdays off work this year. We continue to make preliminary plans and preparations. Please pray that everything gets moving and we can leave soon.

The first couple from our agency is in Kolkutta. They are HOURS away from meeting their son. Keep them in your prays, they are alittle tired from the long trip.

I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I think about you all the time. You all have had to wait so long. And yet, you are sooo close now!! When it gets here, it will feel like a dream...and reality...and well, there are no words. By the way, Morgan says "helloooo!" Can't wait to get our two together here in NC!!

Keep us posted. We'd love to send a picture of Morgan with you to Anju if you don't mind taking it.
Melissa

Nadra said...

Amanda,

For me, waiting on the passport was the hardest part. You're so close. My heart goes out to you.

Hang in there...it's going to happen very, very soon.

Nadra