This Site is Rarely Updated.

This is the story of our first adoption. Feel free to read then visit our other sites.
Click on the pictures to go to our different sites.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Wait Continues






I just wanted to post a few pictiures of our preparations for the big journey. The last is of part of the blanket I am making for her. The days are breezing by and yet at the same time they seem to drag on. It has been alittle over 3 weeks since we recieved our NOC. We are waiting for guardianship to be granted. The last several cases have seemed to have taken 4 weeks. I have been marked off of the schedule at one of my jobs after our trip to San Fransisco. I hope we get to travel that soon. Ananya is 17 months old. I can't wait to meet our baby. I have already started to pack as a way to pass time. The end is near and we'll all be together.

No comments: